Responsible for greeting lobby guests, documenting their arrival time and purpose for their visit, and arrange timely placement with the appropriate credit union representative. Support a sales and service culture.
1. Represent the credit union to members in a courteous, professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions.
2. Greet and receive members and guests, determine nature of business, handle request or refer to appropriate department/s.
3. Assist members with basic member requests/transactions.
4. Prepare necessary documents to assist member services staff with new account opening. Complete Verafin and Equifax-EPort forms.
5. Handle instant issue debit card requests.
6. Answer incoming calls.
7. Keep lobby area clean and organized.
8. Assist with other duties assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate orally, in writing, and by phone.
- Ability to effectively deal with members (friendliness, tact and diplomacy).
- Ability to work effectively with people.
- Ability to learn, apply knowledge and communicate credit union products and services.
- Ability to use and learn office machines (i.e., copier, fax, terminals).
- Ability to navigate through Microsoft Office products.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent. One to two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant and/or Customer Service preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Hours: 10:00 AM -- 3:00 PM Monday-Friday
This position is located at our Coursey Branch
Reports to: Branch Manager