greeting lobby guests, documenting their arrival time and purpose for their
visit, and arrange timely placement with the appropriate credit union
representative. Support a sales and service culture.
1. Represent the credit union to members in a
courteous, professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient and accurate service
in processing transactions.
2. Greet and receive members and guests,
determine nature of business, handle request or refer to appropriate
members with basic member requests/transactions.
4. Prepare necessary documents to assist member
services staff with new account opening. Complete Verafin and Equifax-EPort
instant issue debit card requests.
lobby area clean and organized.
with other duties assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently
communicate orally, in writing, and by phone.
- Ability to effectively deal with members
(friendliness, tact and diplomacy).
- Ability to work effectively with
- Ability to learn, apply knowledge and
communicate credit union products and services.
- Ability to use and learn office machines
(i.e., copier, fax, terminals).
Ability to navigate
through Microsoft Office products.
diploma or equivalent. One to two years’ experience as an Administrative
Assistant and/or Customer Service preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft
AVP Branch Manager
Hours: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Qualified candidates may apply by clicking the link below: