Proof of Insurance
Questions about Proof of Insurance? Check our FAQs below.
Submit your information and verify your insurance coverage here
Why did I receive a notice about providing proof of insurance?
Your loan agreement requires you to maintain comprehensive and collision coverage on your vehicle for the term of your loan. We require you to provide us evidence that you have obtained acceptable insurance coverage as outlined in the loan agreement.
What Is Acceptable Insurance?
Insurance Declaration showing the following:
- Comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Deductibles for comprehensive and collision (not exceeding $1000 as set by Neighbors FCU).
- Credit union listed as loss payee/lien holder as follows:
PO Box 590227
San Antonio, TX 78269-0227
- Correct collateral description, including the year, make, model, and complete VIN.
- Borrower/insured name.
- Insurance company name.
- Policy number.
- Coverage effective/renewal date.