The Final Game Is Set!
Our online tournament featuring our 14 Mascot Schools is down to Southern Lab and Live Oak High School! Winner of this round wins the 2019 Mascot Madness Championship and secures $1500 for their school! The overall champion will win $1,500!
We picked our 14 Mascot schools to participate in this contest. These schools are participating in our Mascot Checking program. The Mascot Checking program gives money back to the school for each debit card swipe. In 2018, that program provided $40,985 back to area schools! And on top of that, the Neighbors Capital Area Foundation is providing $30,000 in scholarships to students at these schools.
How great is that?!? If you would like to support your favorite Mascot school, you can get your own Mascot Card here!
Here is the schedule for the remaining games:
Mascot Madness Championship
- Game 13: Mar 29 – Mar 31 Southern Lab vs Live Oak
Here are the results from the previous rounds.
- Game 1: Southern lab defeated Port Allen 286-125
- Game 2: Live Oak defeated Central 1045-722
- Game 3: Woodlawn defeated Lee High 193-73
- Game 4: Baton Rouge Magnet defeated McKinley 114-89
- Game 5: Broadmoor defeated Baker 73-60
- Game 6: Denham Springs defeated Walker 1985-1852
- Game 7 Southern Lab defeated Dunham 195-63
- Game 8 Woodlawn defeated Broadmoor 187-46
- Game 9 Live Oak defeated Scotlandville 495-58
- Game 10 Denham Springs defeated Baton Rouge Magnet HS 718-118
- Game 11 Southern Lab defeated Woodlawn 648-499
- Game 12 Live Oak defeated Denham Springs 2,744-2,135
The tournament will be hosted on our Twitter and Facebook pages, and the games will be conducted through polls. The school with the most votes wins! So, make sure to follow our pages and vote for your favorite school! The score will be determined by the total votes from both Twitter and Facebook.
The games will end 24 hours after the start time. The games might be posted in advance on Twitter due to scheduling limitations on Twitter, but should have the same end time.
Make sure to follow our Twitter and Facebook page to stay up to date (@NeighborsFCU)!