“May We Pay Your Mortgage” Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY PROVIDING A SUBMISSION, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
The “May We Pay Your Mortgage” Contest encourages the public to submit an entry to win a month’s mortgage paid by Neighbors FCU. Winner will be selected randomly. One grand prize winner will be selected. See below for details.
1. CONTEST TIMING: The contest submission period begins at 12 a.m. CT on May 6, 2019, CT and ends at 12 p.m. CT on May 31, 2019. Winners will be announced before July 31, 2019.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Prize will be awarded to a submission from the Neighbors Federal Credit Union (NFCU) social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). Employees working at NFCU and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. For the purposes of these Rules, “immediate family” means spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household. The submitter must be 21 years or older. The property must be in the Neighbors Federal Credit Union service area (nine Louisiana parishes: East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Ascension, Livingston, Iberville, Pointe Coupee, East Feliciana, West Feliciana, and Saint Helena) and/or owned by a Neighbors Federal Credit Union Member.
3. TO ENTER: During the contest period, visit Neighbors social media pages and blog for entry details. Each post with the hashtag #MayWePayYourMortgage, will designate specific instructions on how to gain an entry. Entries are only guaranteed if entrants fill out entry form provided on NeighborsFCU.org. It is the entrant’s responsibility to fill out the entry form. The entry form itself will grant an entry for the contest. Entrant acknowledges that, if selected as a winner, it is the entrant’s responsibility to provide verification that the entry was performed properly. If the entrant is unable to present proper verification of proper entry, the entrant forfeits rights to claim prize and Neighbors must select a new winner. Neighbors reserves the rights of discretion to define what verification of proper entry is. Once a prize winner is notified of being selected as a winner, the winner has 72 hours to respond to Neighbors and provide all requested information including but not limited to documentation and entry verification. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are not a sponsors of this contest.
Here are the listed entry methods:
- Become a new Facebook fan (@NeighborsFCU)
- Become a new follower on Twitter (@NeighborsFCU)
- Become a new follower on Instagram(@Neighborsfcu)
- Sign up for Money Matters and complete one of the modules. Don’t worry it’s just our financial education program, and it’s completely free!
- Subscribe to our email list that keeps you in the loop with what’s going on at Neighbors!
- Stay tuned to our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages for our engagement entry opportunities on May 17. The posts will be identified by our contest hashtag #MayWePayYourMortgage. Make sure to follow the rules closely, if you win you may need to provide verification of proper entry.
4. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Submissions cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about NFCU or its services, products, or other people, products or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which NFCU wishes to associate. NFCU reserves the right to and will, monitor or screen submissions prior to posting them to the NFCU social media pages and the “May We Pay Your Mortgage” Contest application. By providing a submission, you agree that your submission may be posted on NFCU-related websites, in NFCU’s sole discretion. NFCU has no obligation to use or post any submission you submit. By providing a submission, the submitter grants to NFCU, an exclusive, perpetual, transferable license to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the submissions in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose. Submissions that are not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein or are not received during the contest submission period will be ineligible. Any such submitter will indemnify and hold harmless NFCU and parties donating prizes from any claims to the contrary. Any submission that, in the sole opinion of NFCU, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible. Incomplete, illegible, false, deceptive or garbled submissions are not eligible. All submissions become the sole property of NFCU, and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting a submission, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place NFCU under any obligation, that NFCU is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the submission on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, NFCU does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to NFCU, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. A winner may participate in each designated method of entry for multiple entries but will be limited to one entry per method. Example: if Neighbors grants one entry for becoming a new follower on our Facebook page, the entrant may only receive one entry for becoming a new follower.
5. CONTEST JUDGING: Winner will be chosen randomly from a list of entrants of the “May We Pay Your Mortgage” contest.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: The grand prize will be a check to the submitter’s mortgage company for the monthly payment (regularly scheduled principal and interest payment) amount not exceeding $3000. Payment does not include late fees, escrow payments, or delinquent payments. Payment amount will be verified by lender. All tax consequences will be the winner’s responsibility.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by NFCU or parties donating prizes resulting from submitter’s submission in the contest in or attempt to participate in the contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the NFCU or the parties donating prizes for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the contest. NFCU is not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of submissions or votes or the tabulating of votes, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials. Use of website is at user’s own risk. NFCU and parties donating prizes are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the contest. Should any portion of the contest be, in NFCU’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of NFCU, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or uploading of submissions, NFCU reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest, and select the winners from eligible submissions received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by NFCU.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the contest, submitters agree (and agree to confirm in writing) (a) to release NFCU donating prizes from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such submitter’s participation in the contest; and (b) to waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages (c) to acknowledge that eligibility for receiving prize is solely the discretion of NFCU. If a finalist/winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize(s) may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.