Halloween Pet Costume Showdown Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY PROVIDING A SUBMISSION, THE SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
The “Treats, No Tricks” contest encourages the public to submit a picture of their pet in a costume to have a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card paid by Neighbors FCU. Four finalists will be selected, then the public will decide the winner out of those four entries. See below for details.
1. CONTEST TIMING: The contest submission period begins at 12 a.m. CT on October 21, 2021, and ends at 12 a.m. CT on October 27, 2021. Voting will take place between 12 a.m. CT on October 28, 2021 and 12 a.m. CT on October 31, 2021 The winners will be announced November 1, 2021.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Prize will be awarded to a photo submitted to Neighbors via social media. Employees working at NFCU and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. For the purposes of these Rules, “immediate family” means spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household. The submitter must be 21 years or older.
3. TO ENTER: During the contest period, direct message us or tag Neighbors in a picture of your pet in a costume on social media. Make sure you have read and agree to the official rules before entering
4. CONTEST JUDGING: Neighbors will first select four finalists. The public will then vote on these four finalists to decide the winner.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: The grand prize will be a $100 Visa Gift Card.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by NFCU or parties donating prizes resulting from the submitter’s submission in the contest in or attempt to participate in the contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the NFCU or the parties donating prizes for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the internet or the website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the contest. NFCU is not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of submissions or votes or the tabulating of votes, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials. Use of website is at user’s own risk. NFCU and parties donating prizes are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the contest. Should any portion of the contest be, in NFCU’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of NFCU, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or uploading of submissions, NFCU reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest, and select the winners from eligible submissions received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by NFCU.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the contest, submitters agree (and agree to confirm in writing) (a) to release NFCU donating prizes from any and all claims, damages, or liabilities arising from or relating to such submitter’s participation in the contest (b) to waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages (c) to acknowledge that eligibility for receiving the prize is solely the discretion of NFCU (d) consent to be contacted via contact information for marketing purposes (e) consent to having name and submission utilized for marketing purposes. If a finalist/winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize(s) may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.