Beginning December 12, we will change the way you send money to friends, family and those you know and trust by ending our use of PopMoney and introducing Zelle® available in Online Banking or the Neighbors FCU app. If you used PopMoney previously or have scheduled future PopMoney payments, please carefully review the following and take action as needed.
- Notify any contacts that you will no longer be using PopMoney. Ask your contacts to enroll with Zelle before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly. A list of participating credit unions and banks can be found by visiting ZellePay.com.
If your recipient’s bank isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle by downloading the Zelle app for Android and iOS.
- If you receive PopMoney payments, please notify the sender to use Zelle to send money to you instead. If this is not an option, you may register to receive PopMoney payments at Popmoney.com.
- Prior PopMoney payment history will still be available to view on the “Activity” tab.
- Future dated pending or recurring payments can still be sent within our BillPay experience, with the following exceptions:
- Any scheduled PopMoney payments over $2,000.00 will be canceled due to a change in limits.
- Any scheduled PopMoney payments using Charitable Giving in PopMoney will be canceled.
- After the change to Zelle, we strongly recommend you review your “Pending Activity” on the “Activity” tab to verify all payments expected are present. We will make every attempt to notify you of any payment cancellations which occur during the transition.
If you have any questions, please contact our Contact Center at 225-819-2178 and they will be happy to provide you with any additional details you may need!